Plain City, OH 43064
Waterford Estates is a new gated community with 10 executive lots in the Dublin School District. The lots are currently priced between $195,000 - $225,000 for .62 to .83 acres with private wooded lots, and walk-out lower levels still available.
- 10 Executive Lots in the Dublin Schools District
- .62 to .83 acres each
- $195,000 to $225,000 each (7 lots currently listed on the MLS)
- Located off of Mitchell-Dewitt Rd. in Plain City (Union County)
- Walk-out and Daylight Lower Levels available
- All utilities including gas, electric, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, and water
- Bike Path Connector to Glacier Ridge Metro Park
- Close to Dublin Jerome High School
- Quick access to shopping, dining, and highways
- Builder is Clemens Companies which has received awards for both architecture and building in the Dayton area
- 1 Spec Home is currently listed for $1,200,000 with 5 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half baths, a 3-car attached garage, a 1st floor master suite, and 5,900 square feet of finished living space
- Contact us today at 614-395-1776 for more information, including HOA Guidelines and Deed Restrictions
*School assignments are subject to change. Contact Dublin City Schools to confirm attendance areas.
Are you considering buying a new home? Kyle Alfriend has sold hundreds of new homes in Central Ohio, and can help you locate the ideal neighborhood, find the best builder, and create your ultimate dream home.
Available Homes & Lots in Waterford Estates
Discover Dublin - New Construction
Dublin offers residents one of the best school systems in the nation, the Memorial Tournament, and the world-famous Dublin Irish Festival.